Contact: Ms. Pamela Adams, CCO 678-825-5201 Connect@TheBizLynksCenter.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Strayer University Celebrates International Women’s Day with Technology Expert Ms. Pamela Adams as Keynote Speaker Atlanta, GA- March 08, 2013 – International Women’s Day has become a popular day of recognition since its inception in 1911. Strayer University, established in 1892 [...]
Friday, March 8, 2013 12:00pm – 6:00pm Strayer University’s International Business Club is hosting International Women’s Day (IWD) 2013, Moving from Employee to Entrepreneur. The vision for IWD 2013 is to provide students and guests with the information necessary to monetize their skills and encourage entrepreneurship. Register Now Moving from Employee to Entrepreneur Keynote Speaker [...]
Businesses Helping Businesses The giving hasn’t stopped! Just in time for the holiday season, Mrs. Linda Minnick, LifeMastery consultant, and Mrs. Natasha Davis-Bowen, Chief Visionary Officer of Visionary People, LLC. are joining forces to provide their Vision Planning workshop and Business Development Boot Camp (respectively) for FREE to anyone that contributes $25 or more to [...]
WHAT is Jelly Week? A glocal (local events happening globally) event to encourage worldwide collaboration. JELLYWEEK is a global gathering of people all around the planet. After the success of the European JELLYWEEK in 2011 and the first Worldwide JELLYWEEK in 2012 the organizers are looking forward to the second worldwide collaboration event in January [...]
The BizLynks Center is partnering with Visionary People and Real Talk with Toni Black to support the Target 1000 Campaign and Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV). The families in the PADV shelters are there because they had to flee from dangerous domestic violence situations. This holiday season you have the chance to put smiles on [...]
Contact: Ms. Pamela Adams, COO 678-825-5201 Connect@TheBizLynksCenter.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The BizLynks Center supports Collaboration over Isolation for Economic Growth Technology accounts for nearly 80% of daily business operations. The remaining 20% comes from the people who use technology to run the company. In today’s new economy, understanding how to access and apply the [...]
Contact: Ms. Pamela Adams, CCO 678-825-5201 Connect@TheBizLynksCenter.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Gwinnett County Business Center Helps Single Moms Organization Reach New Goals The United States has well over 21.8 million children being raised in a single parent household. Of that 21.8 million children, 84% of the custodial parents are women and 45% of them started [...]
Pamela Adams discussed how The BizLynks Center is connecting small businessess with “Inside Out Radio” host Mark Speece on the August 15, 2012. About Inside Out Radio: 800 Degrees Co-Founder, Mark Speece, discusses why more and more companies are building brands from the inside-out – uncovering that original inspiring [...]
The BizLynks Center is partnering with Visionary People to support the Target 1000 Campaign. This quarter we, as a collaboration, will be impacting the lives of children through educational support! Donate a BookBag & School Items or $25.00 to the 2012 “Boogie Back To School” Drive We are Collecting Donations from Now until August 3rd, [...]
Pamela Adams discussed technology and connecting small businessess with “Renegade Radio” host Andy Lowe and guest Robert Hilburn of GnatWork Networks on the June 21, 2012. About Renegade Radio: Renegade Radio highlights business renegades that think outside the box and know that to succeed you cannot be like the common man, you must [...]
Pamela Adams shared her views on business networking, how it’s helped her and successful tips in networking on “Successful Woman Radio” with host Trina Newby on the June 11, 2012. About Successful Woman Radio: Successful Woman Radio (SWR) is produced by WomenAboutBiz.com a small business startup, growth and connection network for women. SWR [...]
Pamela Adams discussed technology tools and strategies for small businessess, customer relationship management and The BizLynks Center with host Natasha Bowen on the January 9, 2012 “Coaching For Success” radio show.
The BizLynks Center’s Chief Connection Officer, R. Pamela Adams, was profiled in the Summer 2011 issue of the Atlanta Business Journal. The feature is titled “‘Building Integrity of Email Marketing Training One Network at a time” by Bekitembe Eric Taylor. View the full article.